I don’t even think you’re ready for how amazing, easy, simple and FAST this dinner is.
It’s almost ludicrous of me even writing about it, because it going to go so quick. Lol.
But get ready. Here you go!
(And FYI “shrimpies” is just my personal cute name for shrimp…it’s not a weird or unique variety of shrimp…lol. Just to clear things up) 😉
- Make veggie noodles using a Veggetti – 1 large yellow squash and 1 large zucchini
- Saute’ 6-8 large shrimp in grapeseed or olive oil, seasoned with salt, pepper and spices of your choice. Liberally coated.
- Flip shrimp to other side after 2-3 minutes and cook until no longer translucent (4-5 minutes tops). Remove from pan.
- Cut veggie noodles once or twice to make smaller strands, and toss into pan.
- Heat through, coating in oil and seasonings from shrimp for 2-3 minutes. Add extra oil or spices if needed.
- Divide noodles into 2 servings and top with shrimp.
Can you believe it? I told you it was fast!
I honestly think the whole dinner is cooked in under 10 minutes. If your shrimp are fresh or already defrosted that will save time, and honestly the longest time is spent twisting the squash into noodles (4-5 minutes, tops).